How to Trade
Follow our guide below to start trading BEP-20 tokens on Grabity!
Before you start trading on Grabity DEX, there are some risks you need to be aware of:
- Trading assets with low liquidity will result in a massive price impact, meaning that you could end up buying/selling tokens at an unreasonable price. Remind yourself to double-check the price impact of the swap you're executing.
- Trades on Grabity DEX are executed on-chain, meaning that it takes a few seconds for the blockchain to process your trade after you confirm your swap. During a volatile market, the amount of tokens you end up receiving may vary due to high trading volumes and price fluctuation. This phenomenon is called "slippage". You can avoid slippage by manually setting your slippage tolerance by clicking on the [Settings] icon on the swap page.
- Your trade will automatically revert if it is pending for more than the transaction deadline. You can adjust the transaction deadline by clicking on the [Settings] icon on the swap page.
2. Access the trading page by clicking on the [Swap] submenu under the [Trade] menu on the navigation bar.
3. Select the token you want to trade from the [From] section.
4. Select the token you want to receive from the [To] section.
Can't find the token you're looking for? You can search for tokens by manually entering the contract address of tokens at the search box in the drop-down menu.
5. Once you select both tokens, your balance and the conversion ratio (price) will automatically load up. Enter the number of tokens you want to swap. Make sure to double-check the minimum amount of tokens to be received, the price impact, and the liquidity provider fee (0.3%) before you click on the [Swap] button.
6. Confirm your swap.
7. Your swap will be executed, provided that the exchange is valid within your slippage settings and that you have enough BNB in your wallet to pay for the transaction fee.